How to Make a Maintenance Request
Sometimes things need repair. All County Heritage Property Management provides an easy way to request maintenance any time—day or night.
Before submitting a request, please read through the guidelines below.
- After reviewing our procedures, click the Request Maintenance button at the bottom of the page to login.
- If you need assistance setting up your login and password, please contact the office.
- All routine maintenance and non-emergency requests must go through our online system.
If you have an emergency, call us!
- For after-hours and weekend emergencies, use our voice mail system. Follow the prompts for a maintenance emergency.
- We’ll do our best to contact you right away! However, if you don't get a call within 15 minutes, please dial again and repeat the same procedure.
What’s an Emergency?
We classify an emergency as anything that happens on the property under the lease that is threatening to life, health, or the integrity of the property.
How Do I Handle Maintenance Situations?
Here are a few examples of common maintenance issues and how to handle them. If you or someone in the home is in immediate danger, call 911.
- Fire: Call 911 immediately and make sure everyone is safely out of the property.
- Heater Repair: If the outside temperature is below 40 degrees, we consider this an emergency for the emergency phone line. When temperatures are above 40 degrees, please submit an online request.
- Clogged Toilet or Drain: Use a plunger or home remedy to try and resolve the situation. However, this isn’t an emergency. If you need more help beyond home remedies, please submit an online request.
- Broken Pipe: Turn off the water valve to pipe or exterior water main, then call the emergency number.
- Broken Doorknob, Lock, or Window: If the issue prevents you from securing the property, we consider this an emergency. If you can secure it temporarily until regular business hours, please wait and submit an online request.
- No Hot Water: If this happens during regular business hours, call the emergency number. If it occurs after hours or on the weekend, please use the online maintenance request.
- No Electricity: Check the breakers first. If all breakers are in the “on” position, call the electric company and report an outage. If you smell smoke, call 911. Typically, electrical outages are not an emergency that we can handle. However, if it’s prolonged or recurring, please submit an online maintenance request.
- A/C Issues: A/C issues are not considered an emergency, except in extreme outdoor heat. Please submit an online maintenance request.
Please use the online maintenance form for any of the following non-emergency issues or similar situations: locking yourself out of the house, pest control, oven or other appliances not working, yard maintenance.